Welcome Home with Laura Meiners, Sibcy Cline Realtor
I have a passion for real estate and would love the opportunity to work with you! I am resourceful and confident that I can help find that perfect home for you and your family! If selling your home is what is on your mind, I would love to assist with that as well. Thank you for stopping by to check out Sibcy Cline and my website, and I look forward to helping you with your next move! Please contact me at your convenience so I may become your Real Estate Resource. Enjoy your tour!
Education & Background.....
- Over 20 years of sales experience.
- Full-Time Real Estate Professional.
- A lifetime resident of the Cincinnati area.
- Familiar with both Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky, currently residing in Campbell County for the past 10 years.
- Over $70 million in sales throughout sales career.
- Experienced in new construction.
- Licensed in 2012 while working for Fischer Homes.
- MBA, Xavier University, '04, Cincinnati, Ohio.
- BA, University of Kentucky, BA -Health Administration '97, Lexington, KY.
- NKU, Member of the Women's Tennis team, ALL-School-ALL Academic, Highland Heights, KY.
- Member of the Delta Zeta Sorority.
- Princeton High School '92, Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Volunteer, Head Coach, Girls on the Run.
- Volunteer, micro soccer, and tennis coach for St. Joseph’s Cold spring.
- Volunteer - St. Joeseph's Cold Spring - PTO member and chair holder.
- Volunteer - Give Back to Cincinnati -helped build houses for Habitat of Humanity in New Orleans.
- Pilates Instructor - Club Pilates Fort Wright.
- Fitness Instructor for over 20 years.
- Tennis Player and played at Five Seasons and Queen City Racquet Club.
- Previous Marathon Runner & Fundraiser for charitable organizations - raised over 10K for GOTR, Team in Training (Leukemia and Lymphoma Society), and Team Hole in the Wall.
- Kentucky Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Northern Kentucky Association of Realtors
- Northern Kentucky Multiple Listing Service
Learn more about me.....
Wife & Mother of 3:
- Husband-Mike - Marathoner, coach, and ironman, GE Aviation, Graduate of Xavier University -MBA, University of Cincinnati - Software Engineering, and St. Xavier High School, '98.
- Gabriela - 9 - (4th grader at St. Joe's) -avid soccer, basketball, volleyball, and softball player.
- Marley - 7 - (2nd grader at St.Joe's) -avid runner, soccer, basketball, t-ball, and tennis player.
- George - 5 -(Kindergartner at St. Joe's) - avid runner, soccer, and t-ballplayer.
- A parishioner at Saint Joseph Parish Cold Spring.
- I enjoy traveling, spectating my kid's sports, being active, and spending time on the water.